Niall Hehir BEng DCE CEng MIEI, Certified Engineer, can carry out a boundary survey for you.

A boundary survey covers the following:

  1. Complete a visual of existing boundaries and advise
  2. Site measure
  3. Land registry mapping

If you require more information on any of our projects or services you can email me at


Building Matters - Land Registry Mapping