Niall Hehir BEng DCE CEng MIEI, Certified Engineer, can carry out an insurance claim report for you.

An insurance claims report covers the following:

  1. Any type of storm damage to a property
  2. Property defects as a result of poor building or nearby construction works
  3. Drainage issues

If you require more information on any of our projects or services you can email me at