- The site in located in the Burren in Co. Clare.
- 200m2 single storey dwelling and garage.
- Traditional dormer roof with a large attic for future use.
- Make most efficient use of budget due to excessive ground works as the site was sloping.
- Construct a highly insulated dwelling.
- Increasing cavity width for more insulation.
Building Matters Solution
- Provided a full planning service.
- Provided a set of full working drawings prior to construction including specifications
- Set out site and foundations
- Supervised and visited the project at different milestones.
- Assisted and advised on all technical issues.
- Dwelling completed in September
- High efficiency oil condenser boiler for heating and domestic hot water.
- Completed new wiring of house with room stats for controlled heating.
- Final costs within budget